The first person who can identify these five people and tell me what they have in common* wins a free copy of PICTURES OF PITCHERS.
* “They were all baseball players?” doesn’t count, sorry
Tumblr, you’ve already been beaten by Facebook but I’m giving you one more chance at this.
- They are in chronological order, left to right, by the date their careers started.
- They were all contemporaries, although the first and the last only overlapped by three years.
- They are the only five people who have this particular thing in common.
- States where they were born, in no order: Maryland, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, Kansas.
- Cities that made them famous, in no order: Detroit, New York, Pittsburgh, New York, Washington DC.
- One of them had a brother called Butts. I swear this is true.
- Googling “baseball butts” may or may not be helpful.